Upcoming Singing Retreats: [click for details]
Our Singing Retreats are weekend singing courses designed to immerse you in the rich choral life of Cambridge; with accommodation in one of the historic colleges, and opportunities to sing in college chapels under the direction of experienced Cambridge choir directors. Alongside the choral workshops, you’ll enjoy complementary cultural and educational talks, as well as meeting new friends who share a passion for singing.
Each of our singing retreats includes full group and chamber choir sessions, coaching on vocal health and singing technique, historical and repertorial expertise; and services in college chapels.
Experience this extraordinary world from the inside:
- Ensuite accommodation in stunning Cambridge colleges (please bear in mind this is an academic setting rather than a hotel)
- Welcome drinks reception where you will have the opportunity to meet the other participants and the weekend tutors and staff
- Sing in iconic Cambridge college chapels, each with a different acoustic, feel and organ
- Evensong and Compline under leading Cambridge choral directors
- Vocal health sessions to develop and sustain your voice
- Saturday night formal dinner in the college hall with fine wines from the college cellar
- Complementary cultural and educational talks with academic specialists to give context and insights
- Time out to explore Cambridge
Upcoming Singing Retreats: [click for details]:
“So much energy and lots of excellent tips. And all the singing!
Whole course really well organised!”